photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Wednesday, September 3, 2014



 tears

Trying to really find out what makes me cry lately.  Really sitting back and looking at where the tears are coming from and why. Uncovering it all I guess.

Isn't it interesting how you can  fight like mad to keep them down, – until your children look at you. When they see your  face, they  soften with concern. They also question me with their eyes, Are you okay?
I cry easy. I laugh loud at nothing.  My emotions swing from high to low and back again. I am an emotional girl. There may be a lot that comes to mind when you hear that word - emotional. There is moody-emotional, feel-good emotional, touchy-feely and moved-with-compassion. There is fear-emotion and anger-emotion, all sorts of emotion.

I have spent a lot of days of my life trying to change how I feel about things. I know there are things about my emotional self that I believe, things that are woven deep and hang on tight, things that aren’t true. I haven’t figured all those lies out yet. Perhaps that’s the problem: I try to figure out my emotions rather than give myself permission to simply feel them, then let them fade.

Maybe our tears are tiny messengers, secret keepers of the most vulnerable kind, sent to deliver a most important message-here is where your heart beats strong.  Here is a a gift from your  inner self, sent to remind you of those things that make you come alive.
Tears carry the gift of your desire.  Listen to them.  Change in the world comes when we acknowledge what moves us and why.  It could be injustice or a something you see through your children or just in the grocery store.   I don't know what it is for you, but you need to know.

Listen to what  makes you  cry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips