photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

kids



I love this guys eyelashes.  One of these days I might just put some mascara on them before he gets to old and knows what I'm doing. 


He is still a neck rubber.  Love this.  It  does nothing for my aging chin/neck though.



the little stars love scoops


took this on my walk one morning...God is so good


Took these 3 schmucks to the Dr. for their yearly check ups.  It is always entertaining. They were reading the diabetic news magazine.


Love how they make themselves at home while they wait. 


They all argue over the stool that takes you everywhere.





We are having fun with Grandma Mimi and Papa Julio.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips