photo funk-header_zps0ekmkesr.png
 photo home_zpshyfejce7.png  photo RAK_zps2bn6n8mv.png  photo homeschooling_zpsregqlgr0.png  photo ourjourney_zps9eryodr3.png  photo haiti_zpsfxon8iyf.png  photo healthwellness_zpshqtqova8.png  photo camping_zpsckyk60wr.png

Thursday, November 19, 2015

goodbye to fall and my maternity clothes

As I was pricing 25 storage boxes of girls clothes for next years rummage I thought I might as well get rid of my maternity clothes too.  I never had much, just enough to get me by.  I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal.  No dressing up here if I don't have too.  It was fun to go through them and sad at the same time.  I  had to give the whole getting pregnant thing after Dave's cancer to God.  We knew it would be a long shot but we had hope and faith that God would bring another little one in our lives through adoption.  I loved being pregnant and I believe it's such a beautiful thing. Children are beautiful gifts.   I also loved eating for 2.  I'm still holding onto these pants which I had for all 5 of kiddos I birthed.  There's something about them, I just can't get rid of yet.  


This little man  loves his bath. 



Jonah had to make a Egyptian Meal and loved every minute of it.




Jonah studying the 10 plagues of Egypt.




We miss our beautiful state parks..








Olivia's getting better at the frosting! She would make cupcakes everyday if I let her.


Love the pictures I find on my camera that my little stars take.


Goodbye to fall..



 They love whittling 
sticks







This guy is pure joy!
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips